EPPP Score Transfer
What is the ASPPB Score Transfer Service?
- The ASPPB Score Transfer Service maintains a permanent record of EPPP scores and, at a candidate's request, the service will report the candidate's EPPP score to the licensing board of another state or province in which the candidate seeks licensure or certification. The EPPP score report will also include a review of ASPPB's Disciplinary Data System to determine if a disciplinary sanction imposed on the candidate's license has been reported by a psychology licensing board.
- EPPP scores are automatically registered with ASPPB EPPP Score Transfer Service. Please note, it can take up to 10 business days after exam completion for an EPPP score to be reported to the score transfer system. A candidate's examination fee includes a report of his/her score to the licensing board in which he or she seeks initial licensure.
- How do I request a score transfer?
- First, log into your PSY|PRO account at www.psypro.org (if you do not yet have an account, you will need to create one). On the right-hand side of your screen, select “Transferring my EPPP Score” under “Select an Activity”. Then, complete the request to its entirety.
- ASPPB’s EPPP Score Transfer Website Link: